Construction of Time


This is what it looks like from my window at the moment. It is a building that my company bought and is remodeling as our new office space in 2012.

Today at lunch, I noticed something about the workers. They were spread out on multiple floors each doing their own job. And if you watched long enough two workers would pass each other at the exact same moment, just on different floors. Neither one of them realized it either because there was no communication and their perspective was finitely bound to the floor they were on.

I wonder if this is how God views time, existing outside of it and watching our parallel lives happening day in and day out. At any point, God knows when something is going to happen that will impact both workers because He has the full picture. This is a reminder that I can trust Him in every situation because my perspective on the issue is so limited.

0 comments: