Fantastic Fridays

Another week of fantastic finds:

PacMan Explained
This explains a lot ...

26 Great Geek Cakes
Seriously, when my birthday comes up...

Faking It
One should never fake a heart attack...in a court room...with trained medics in the room.

House of Falling Furniture
Creative works of art usually always make my list

Toymaker
All you need is paper, scissors, glue and a general sense of how to follow directions.

Teacher threatens student for using Linux
So distributing a free, open source program is considered piracy.... I think not.

Star Wars Retold ...
... by someone who has never seen it. Pay no attention to the fact her name is Amanda... LOL! Thanks Asher for this one!

2 comments:

  1. Kevin, I have my ubercard installed. This weekend you ought to come check it out. I just loaded NWN2 for a brief second to try it out maxed out, and it makes my previous setup look not just slow, but sluggish o_o

    ReplyDelete